Search This Blog

Saturday, February 3, 2018

"I died for a living".

The story is very small. Just a few lines. There is no such small story. It is possible to write stories and stories with just a few lines. Actually, my idea might be wrong maybe you too. Because it's not really a story - it's a story about a life.  The incident is beside Jatrabari. I was in the street waiting for rickshaw. Another was standing next to the side.  Do you think that the man went ahead in front and in the moment a private car from the other side pushed him away. Looking at the man again, lying on the blood. I lost the language.What to say, I forgot all what I did. I was lost in a strangers. As soon as the knowledge returned, I saw people surrounded by some people nearby. 
Stretching the crowd, I went ahead and saw a paper beside the man. I took a handful of blood in my hand
It was written, "I died for a living". 

No comments:

Post a Comment